Thursday 12 April 2007

Japanese Treehouse


In today's New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com) there's an article about tree houses. This one is from Japan, built for Nestle for a commercial now featuring on Japanese television. You can subscribe and get a free email every day with news from the States, very high quality stuff.


I noted that "The Chasers" item on Hilary Clinton (ABC TV last night) got big coverage via You Tube and hence has been getting lots of airtime. It is seriously cheeky. You can see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BOMOVV2pf0 . Now if you are not Australian you'll wonder where our television gets away with doing this stuff overseas? Well, I sometimes wonder too, but it is SO very clever and funny.


We had a lovely lunch on the Redcliffe peninsula today. That's three days this week I've done lunch out. I love holidays! Shame the week is going so fast.


Oh, bought my new computer system yesterday. More details later. Thanks for the advice I received.


No comments: