Saturday 7 April 2007

Easter Saturday


A very relaxing day. Rene and I went over to our friend Kay's place here in Brisbane and met her Aunty Anne visiting from Sydney. Lunch, cards, dinner and more cards meant that the day disappeared delightfully. I think it was around 27 today, but although I had brought my cossie with me, the pool felt a bit too cool for a dip.



Rene received this picture today (above) of his sister's new puppy in Holland. Splinter is just 4 weeks old, and when old enough will go home with Claartje and her partner Jan. One very lucky puppy who'll be loved and spoilt to death.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wat een lieffie! Wat is het voor een hond?

Gefeliciteerd Claartje & Jan!

Anonymous said...

Het is een Engelse Cocker Spaniel en we kunnen bijna niet wachten!!!!!

And OWEN; Yes it worked!

Claartje

Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd Claartje, echt fijn voor jullie!