Sunday 15 March 2009

RSPCA

An artist has taken over the gallery for three days selling her paintings with 30% of sales going to the Brisbane RSPCA - Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. I have no idea of how many people have been here, but many dozens I think. All for a good cause. Rene has donated the display spaces for free - there will be a place in Heaven for him (beside me). It's strange having loads of folk in your home (well, downstairs) and feeling disconnected with the event. In two weeks time Rene launches a new exhibition, and we will once again have many folk here in the house, but on that occasion it will feel right and good, but today I feel a little like when you have an open house inspection day when you are selling your home - just not quite right. I'll get over it.

No comments: