Thursday 28 June 2007

Post Dentist Post

My mouth is sort of itchy, I want to scratch it, but relief is not at hand. Yes, the dentist has had my custom today. In fact I went yesterday after flossing the night before and having something pop into the vanity basin as I rinsed. My dental work from yesterday also popped out as I inadvertently chewed on the tooth whilst eating cereal at brekkie this morning. We're having soft food for dinner tonight.
Tomorrow night it's nearly all soft food. We have five guests for dinner and this time I'm cooking (Rene did it last time). We begin with Chorizo Gumbo, a soup made with the famous Spanish sausage, potato, leek, cayenne and vegetable stock (yummmm!!). Next is my fabulous (modest aren't I) onion and mushroom risotto which has five types of mushrooms in it (including porcini dried mushrooms). To finish off we'll be having a German chocolate pudding served in a Belgian chocolate cup and topped by a single scoop of dark/white chocolate ice cream. I'll let you know how it all goes. I'm not a fan of cooking, but one has to, but I definitely DO like eating good food. If you'd like a copy of the recipe/s let me know.

No comments: