Tuesday 29 May 2007

Webcam chat


Last Saturday evening Rene chatted on his webcam for over an hour and a half to his sister Claartje and her partner Jan who live in Son in the south of Holland. They are the proud owners of 'Splinter', a cocker spaniel they finally picked up near Birmingham last week. I'm reliably informed his bark is minus a 'Brummy' accent, and he is terribly cute. I also enjoyed a bit of a chat with them, but it was generally lovely to see and hear Rene speaking Dutch for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Owen,
Thanks for your nice words. Splinter really understands only English words. I have to say; "go toilet" and he immediately does so. But when I say; "doe een plasje", he looks at me as if I'm coming from Mars!
I enjoied talking to you and René. And I love to see how you two are doing together. So nice and cosy, just like a married couple.
It's a shame you can't go to Korea, it would have been an expierience. But when I read your Weblog I know that your life is never dull and ther are a lot of other expieriences in your life.

Love you, Claartje