Friday 18 May 2007

It's Friday Again...



It's amazing how fast each Friday comes around. I guess this is part of life, but with Monday looming and the big '57' hanging over my head, the 60's can't be very far off (shudder!!). Still, life's good. Yesterday Rene and I went off to the Tivoli here in Brisbane for the Melbourne Comedy Festival Roadshow and we had the best of times. There was an MC plus four stand up comics, and it was brilliant. The last guy was an English comedian, and at times his jokes were so funny my eyes were watering and my sides were hurting. Great stuff!
Tonight Kay from Toowoomba has come down to Bris Vegas for the weekend to help celebrate my birthday. Our friends Di and Torquil are having a curry night tomorrow for my celebration and each set of guests is bringing their own dish. Rene made a delicious vegetable curry this afternoon. I know Peter Cronk is making a chicken one. There'll be lots and lots to eat plus loads of great wine. What a blast!

No comments: